Top 3 Best Prayer Times Apps for Android & IOS 2021
1. Muslim+ Prayer Times, Quran, Qibla, Dua, Tasbih
The most popular Al Quran app in the world. Al Quran app is a best pocket Quran for android. Holy Quran with translation is best app for those who read Quran very first time.
Learn Quran in your native language easily. Allah has sent this Nobel Quran for this mankind. We should value this Al Quran. This the best book in the World. Which book can be the best than the Book of Allah.
2. Prayer Time, Quran, Qibla, Dua, Tasbih
Namajer Somoy ( Prayer Time ) is a popular islamic app among muslims around the world. It provides various informations and handy tools like Salat time, Quran, Qibla Compass, Dua, Hijri date, Books, Tasbih, important days for different locations and languages.
– The app produces Salat time / Namazer Somoy suchi for 1000+ locations covering more than 70 countries offline.
– It shows 5 wakt time fajar, dhuhr, asr, magrib, esha. Moreover nofol namaj like tahajjud, israq, chast, awabin along with makruh, sunrise, sunset time is shown.
– Whole year time table.
– Set alarm for any prayer.
In this modern era as everything is getting digitized then why shouldn’t Tasbih. This simple Tasbih counter Islamic app will make your prayer easier and faster. No need to take your Tasbih while visiting mosque or other places, just taking your android smart phone is enough.
The Digital Tasbih Counter Islamic app is the modern and the digital version of Tasbih/Tashbeeh which can be used anytime and anywhere via your Android smart phone.