Sehri and Iftar Time Today – Ramadan Calendar 2021
Ramadan Calendar, Sehri, Iftar Timing 2021 Bangladesh
For Ramadan Calendar 2021, Sehri & Iftar timing for the whole Month. Ramadan is an important month for Muslims. The Ramadan timetable is also important to them.
The Prayer Time (Namajer Somoy) app is very popular in Bangladesh, India, Europe and America which gives you the correct schedule of prayers (salat) for Muslims in major cities of the world. This app also provides a permanent timetable of five salat and a permanent calendar of prayers for each district of Bangladesh.
• Daily 5 waqt prayer times with alarm
• Time of Iftari, Sehri, Tahajjud, Sunrise, Sunset all over the year
• Offline Quran with meaning in Bengali which has authentic tafsir
• Various popular formats for reading Quran (Hafizi, Noorani Calcutta, Madani, Color print)
• User can search Al Quran offline, save bookmark
• Readers can use it in landscape and night mode
• Quran Tilawat by famous reciters from Baitullah and Masjid Al-Nabawi including Abdullah Ali-Jaber, Abdur Rahman As-Sudais, Maher Al Mueaqly, Mishari Rashid Al-Afasi, Saud Al-Shuraim etc.
• Beautiful Quran audio recitations of all Surah / Verses of Al Quran with Bengali translations
• Al Hadith described from Bukhari, Tirmidhi, Muslim, Nasai, Abu Dawood, Ibn Majah, Musnad-e-Ahmad, Muwatta Imam Malik
• Very knowledgable Islamic bayan / Waz by local and foreign leading Islamic scholars in Bengali, Urdu and English
• Audio recitation of authentic Masnoon Dua, zikir and durood with Hadith reference
• Quran learning book in Noorani method by which readers will be able to learn Quran in 27 hours with correct pronunciation of Arabic alphabet & Quran spelling
• Good number of Islamic books which includes authentic Tafsir of Al-Quran, Islamic History, Madani and Darse Nezami Books of Qawmi Madrasa, Sihah Sittah Hadith, Tablig etc
• Zakat Calculator by which muslims can do self assessment
• Digital tasbeeh counter
• Qibla compass
• Detailed salat education for learning differences between prayers of male and female, rules of ablution, azan, mosque, surah, special prayers, istinja, bath, tayammum, obligatory prayers etc
• Bengali and Hijri calendar with Ramadan, eid, itikaf, lailatul kadar, masayel etc all in one.