In order to get job at a good company, you need to learn. I recommend studying the basics of which any serious language is built, to get involved in programming principles and then choosing what you are the most interested in.
- Learning HTML HTML is the database base that any programmer starts with. This language is important because it controls the content and layout of web pages.
- Learning CSS Cascading style sheets are necessary in order to customize the appearance of the elements on the website.
When you learn the basics of these languages, you can go on to choose your vocation – front end or back end. The difference is that the first code interacts with the user, and the second interacts with the data on the server.
If you want to become a back end developer: You can choose one of the languages that you like:
- C # (.net) Language is responsible for Enterprise-development of complex highly loaded systems, which are tied to the Microsoft ecosystem. Used for programming both desktop and web applications.
- Python This language is easy to learn, moreover, every year it is gaining popularity, especially in the western market. With Python, you can quickly perform the tasks. You can write anything on it, but basically the language is aimed at application scripts and on Linux OS.
- PHP It is mainly used to create web applications. A popular programming language, which is also not too complicated when it comes to studying. In addition, learn popular frameworks, for example, development on laravel, symfony, yii is very much in demand now.